EnerFusion has the capability to make wireless connectivity simple!
EnerFusion can create a wireless meshed network with your existing network! Any of our access points can seemlessly mesh with an existing network to extend your WiFi coverage to hard to wire areas. EnerFusion also has the ability to integrate any number of manufacturers hardware to match an existing network at your facility.
If no network is available, no problem, we can help you establish one. Provide WiFi coverage to your outdoor venue!
No pre-existing WiFi system is needed at your location! All of our products can be integrated to offer a LTE based WiFi hotspot solution. A variety of data packages ranging from 1GB to 120GB are available. We can meet your connectvity needs, big or small.
Satellite Connectivity (Coming Soon)
Cloud Managed WiFi Networks
EnerFusion has teamed with the best to bring you the finest experience with WiFi integration at your location! Our Cloud Managed WiFi Networks give you the peace of mind that your user’s experience will be safe and secure.
Gain insights into the users, devices, and applications on your network, viewing network-wide reports and trends, and drilling down to client-level
• Client Fingerprinting: Client devices are automatically classified by inspecting a wide array of attributes, letting you distinguish iPads from iPhones and Androids.
• Application Fingerprinting: Rich application classification utilizes layer 7 deep packet inspection (DPI), extending far beyond host and port inspection to classify evasive and encrypted apps.
Automatically apply policies by user and device type,
securing LAN resources and protecting against viruses
• Identity-based group policies: Customize authentication, firewall and traffic shaping rules, and bandwidth restrictions based on users’ identities.
• Apply policies by device type: Device-specific policies
automatically restrict, quarantine, or throttle user-owned and untrusted devices.
• LAN Isolation: With just two clicks, provide Internet-only access to untrusted devices, isolating your network from viruses and blocking access to internal resources.
• Antivirus Scan: Automatically scan PCs for running antivirus software, blocking vulnerable devices from your network.
The Access Point detects using presence-based data to build powerful analysis tools, helping Clients to learn about their customers.
• Quantify visits, how often customers return, and dwell time to understand the impact of promotions, advertising, or window display changes
• Discover aggregate and anonymous customer demographics (age, gender, language) via WiFi with Facebook login integration
• Identify what drives repeat visits with insight into daily, weekly, and monthly visitors
Enhance guest experience with secure, branded guest WiFi, with Facebook Login, and timely mobile offers
• Customize guest experience with branded splash pages or use WiFi with Facebook Login
• Increase Facebook impressions and brand awareness by seamlessly encouraging “likes” and check-ins
• Drive location and event traffic through targeted, timely offers to mobile devices
Part of the access points capabilities include the ability to visualize where people are spending time at a particular location over the course of the day (regardless of whether or not their devices are associated to the wireless network). This data is overlaid on a floor plan or Google maps, and can give network administrators and marketing/operations teams information on guest foot traffic flows within certain parts of a store or building
museGrid.com © 2012